- To ease the design procedures of landslide stabilization applications performed with the piles
- To find the optimum properties of piles by using the combination of machine learning and numerical methods.
CURRENT STATE OF THE RESEARCH
- Novel approaches are developed to find either circular or non-circular sliding surfaces (SS).
- Flower Pollination Algorithm based SS evaluation method has been developed within the study.
- Newly proposed optimization algorithms are investigated over the slope stabilization problem.
- Machine learning models are developed to obtain the best pile row design for the unstable slopes in terms of economy and safety.